| 0 comments ]


I've known Kelli since we were in the 9th grade. We met at our home school group's annual bonfire. While I had been in the home school group for a number of years, I didn't attend the group classes because the location was a distance from our house and I was super shy. I was so nervous at the first bonfire. I didn't know anybody except for my older brother, and if I could have melted into a corner, that would have been fine by me. I don't even remember how it happened. I think they took pity on me. Kelli, Tatiana, and Kasey introduced themselves, made me a part of their circle, and from there we became friends and still are today. I was excited to capture Kelli's wedding day for her. She looked radiant!

























www.tips-fb.com
, ,

Post a Comment

I appreciate what you have to say. Thank you for taking time to leave a comment :-D!

~ Erin