| 0 comments ]


Today was spent decorating the house for Christmas. As my mother and I were putting up the Christmas tree, my brother (who was "supervising") suddenly yelled, "LOOK! It's snowing!" Can you ask for a more perfect day? Decorating the house while it's snowing? How awesome! When it was time for a break, I ran outside and took some photos to share with you.









Back inside, I finally finished decorating the tree. It looks a bit haphazard because I had to use three different varieties of lights, but at this point I don't care anymore! I love to hang the Christmas ornaments. I love the history of the ones that have been passed down. I love the new ones that create new memories. Here are my current favorites.




www.tips-fb.com
, , , , ,

Post a Comment

I appreciate what you have to say. Thank you for taking time to leave a comment :-D!

~ Erin