| 2 comments ]


It was great to see Jason, Chris, and Collin - the guys who are 33Miles - once again. A few months ago, they dropped by the WRBS Studios to hang out with the morning crew and a month later were in town and dropped by to hang out for the afternoon show. This time, they weren't passing through. The guys were here specifically for the WRBS Listener Appreciation Concert. Tickets to the free night were gone in a heartbeat. If you've never seen 33Miles live, I'd encourage you to find their nearest concert and go! They are probably one of the best bands I've heard live. It was such an encouraging night - their lyrics are so uplifting and everyone came away feeling like they were a part of something bigger than themselves. By the way, Collin is the most amazing t-shirt folder I have ever seen in my life. You have got to check out his technique - words don't do it justice! Lots of photos - enjoy!





















www.tips-fb.com
, , , , , ,
Anonymous said... @ January 12, 2009 at 10:38 PM

I've noticed you and I have a similar eye for shots during concerts.

Granted yours are better in the execution but I'm working on it.

I study your shots as part of my learning.

Tasha // Redwall Photo said... @ January 14, 2009 at 4:37 PM

I love looking at your concert photos - you always get awesome angles :)

-Tasha

Post a Comment

I appreciate what you have to say. Thank you for taking time to leave a comment :-D!

~ Erin