| 1 comments ]


Healthy food is healthy food no matter what, right?

I mean, like, say I had a friend who was strolling through Wal-Mart, minding her own business. She was just happily strolling along, humming a happy tune, trying not to get run over by the older man driving the electric cart scooter thingy, when all of the sudden this ginormous display of CHOCOLATE CHEERIOS made with REAL COCOA appeared in front of me. Err...I mean, my friend.

So, um, my friend considered it her duty as a woman and as a social media junkie to toss a box into her grocery cart. Or trolley, as her European friends call it. Trolley. Isn't that cute? Anyway, when she got home she had a little nibble.

"Hmmm," she thought. "I wonder how these taste with a little milkety-milk?"

So my friend poured herself a little bowl of the chocolate Cheerios with some milk. She thought they tasted much better combined with milk. They had a distinct whole grain Cheerio taste, yet a sweet chocolatey flavor a la Cocoa Pebbles.

"Not bad," she thought as she polished off the Cheerios. "Uh-oh. There's still more milk. Should I drink the milk? I don't like to drink the milk. But I don't want to throw the milk away. What do I do? I know. I'm adding more Cheerios to the milk. That's what I'll do."

So my friend poured more Chocolate Cheerios into the remaining milk and scarfed 'em down like a 5 year old eating chicken nuggets.

Later that day, when she got home from work, she was ravenous. She searched and searched through the cabinets, hoping to find something edible. It was then that she saw it: the brown box of delightfulness.

"BINGO!" my friend thought to herself. Cereal, bowl, milk, check. Dinner was happening.

So she poured a heaping amount in the bowl, splashed on some milk, and she chowed down. This time, she decided to drink the remaining milk in the bowl. She picked up the cereal box to put it away...but she was expecting it to be heavier than it was.

That brings my friend back to her original question: healthy food is healthy food no matter what, right? So, if you consume large quantities of "healthy food" like Chocolate Cheerios, it's OK, right? RIGHT? Because, like, my friend has seen the commercials from Cheerios saying if you eat 2 cups of Cheerios a day, you'll lower your cholesterol. If that's the case, than I, um...I mean, my friend...uh, is banking on having GREAT cholesterol when she wakes up in the morning.

www.tips-fb.com
,
Tasha Schalk said... @ January 18, 2010 at 11:32 AM

OMG! I have not seen these. Tell your friend she is a very lucky girl to have these in your, I mean her, house! :)

Post a Comment

I appreciate what you have to say. Thank you for taking time to leave a comment :-D!

~ Erin