| 0 comments ]


It's no biggie.

It's really nothing major.

I just had a mini brain explosion this morning.

It's just pretty sweet that you can take a photo in one direction and have such gorgeous, soft, almost monochromatic tones and then turn in the opposite direction and have such punchy, bold, vibrant colors.

Like I said, nothing major. I'm just having a little creative geek out here. This is what happens when you lay your creativity down for awhile and pick it back up again.

Probably shoulda slapped my "Warning: Photography Geek Out About To Happen" warning label on the front of the post.

Have a lovely day :-)


- Erin

PS - you can see the above photos larger here and here. But the invite is only open to those who wish to geek out further. You are warned.

www.tips-fb.com
, ,

Post a Comment

I appreciate what you have to say. Thank you for taking time to leave a comment :-D!

~ Erin