| 0 comments ]

Rockstar Collection

There are some times, no matter how busy life gets, you just have to take time out to do something you enjoy. My day job has kept me incredibly busy, and I'm blessed to have a job that I love. Unfortunately, it hasn't left me much time to spend with my camera or be creative. Creativity is a big part of my job and I've been feeling dry lately. I've spent quite a bit of time lately doing the "administrative" work (which is just as vital as the creative work). This past weekend I had a few precious hours, so I decided to put away the work and do something fun for me....

Since I haven't done any scrap booking in a while, I decided to create a new digital kit. A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to photograph the Baltimore Blast Christian Youth Night with Thousand Foot Krutch (check out a video here). I think my ears are still ringing from TFK and the 2,000 screaming teens! Thanks to that night for the inspiration. Download my Rockstar Collection here. Love to see what you create with it - please leave a message or link to your creation!

www.tips-fb.com
, , ,

Post a Comment

I appreciate what you have to say. Thank you for taking time to leave a comment :-D!

~ Erin