| 4 comments ]

EAD_Feel The Love
CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO DOWNLOAD

Oy. That's the last time I ever do that again. Yesterday evening I skipped dinner because I wasn't hungry. Come 8PM though, I suddenly felt very hungry. Instead of eating a meal, I hunted for what looked good to eat in the fridge. I found some macaroni salad and ate the remaining bit, about a 1/2 cup. Note to self: never eat macaroni salad without finding out the expiration date.

I woke up at 1AM with a rock in my stomach and I knew I was no good from there. You can guess what happened! Let's just say that my Saturday plans have been royally messed up. So instead of doing what I planned, I've spent virtually the whole day on the computer. I put together a kit all about ice cream (I'm putting the finishing touches on it - you'll see it in the coming days :D) and some other things...including these brushes. Probably the brightest spot in my whole day was finding out that BLURB has just unveiled a new 12x12 book!!!!! I squealed when I saw it!!! A 40 page book is 59.95 which works out to $1.50 a page; an 80 page book is $70.95 and works out to about .90 cents a page. Seriously, can you get any better than that? You can't even print an 8x10 picture for that price! I heart Blurb in a big way.

Download the brushes and enjoy! Don't forget to leave your blog link when you comment. I'd love to visit it!

www.tips-fb.com
, , , ,
lvdesigner said... @ May 31, 2009 at 8:04 AM

I just found your site and WOW!!! You are AMAZING! Ok, I'm done with the all caps but seriously your work, and esp. your photos, is stunning.

I've been sick for a while but looking at your photos made me want to get out there and take some of my own again.


Thank you so much for sharing.

Have a beautiful Sunday.

Anonymous said... @ May 31, 2009 at 5:51 PM

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on May. 31, 2009. Thanks again.

* Lee said... @ May 31, 2009 at 8:19 PM

Sorry you got sick! I hope you feel 100% soon. Thank you so much for the brushes!

None said... @ June 2, 2009 at 2:29 PM

Thank you for nice wordart!

Post a Comment

I appreciate what you have to say. Thank you for taking time to leave a comment :-D!

~ Erin