| 3 comments ]

Jane Austen Papers

So what if it's raining cats and dogs on my vacation? Darice, one of our frequent callers in the afternoon, always calls on rainy days to remind us that rain is "liquid sunshine". Because of the rain, I've been spending my vacation indoors becoming best friends with Jane Austen and my very comfortable couch.

I admit it - I am an A&E Pride & Prejudice version only junkie. Jennifer Ehle and Colin Firth are the only Elizabeth and Darcy. Sorry to Kiera Knightly and Matthew Macfadyen, but they just can't touch them. Have you heard about "Lost In Austen" yet? It's basically Pride & Prejudice fan fiction come to life. It's finally out in the US - you can order the set for $15 from Amazon.com. I did manage to find the first episode on Japanese YouTube. I've got my DVD set on order and I cannot wait for it to come in.

While I wait, I figured I'd make some "Jane Austen" papers. These papers are ready to go - all you need to do is tint them. By the way, if you'd like to download Jane Austen's handwriting font, go here.

DOWNLOAD papers here.

www.tips-fb.com
, ,
Anonymous said... @ May 6, 2009 at 5:49 PM

Thank you so much!

RedShoes said... @ May 6, 2009 at 7:21 PM

I am so glad to read that I am not alone in the Jennifer Ehle and Colin Firth club.

Simone said... @ May 6, 2009 at 11:36 PM

Thanks for sharing these they are awesome!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

I appreciate what you have to say. Thank you for taking time to leave a comment :-D!

~ Erin